20120926

A Parisian Style Birthday

IMG_5913
IMG_5908
IMG_5922
IMG_5942
IMG_5894
IMG_5898

Here is my really belated post on what I did on my birthday which was on the 12th September. My best friend of about 14 years who also happens to be an awesome baker/chef (link to her blog here) made me an amazing cake which was themed around one of my loves: Paris. Complete with a royal icing Eiffel Tower, Louvre, metro tickets, baguettes and macarons, I screeched a little when I saw it. And then another surprise was when I cut into the cake and I saw the tricolor of the French flag! So a massive thank you to my dearest Hayley for the beautiful cake! And from one beautiful thing to another...this Chanel bag! I have wanted one for so long and when my sister told me that she was going to give me one of hers for my birthday, I died a little inside. This little bag is so perfect and I can't wait to start using it more!

I had a really good couple of weeks of celebrations with various friends and family and can't wait to celebrate all of my friends' 18th birthdays in months to come :)

xxx

11 comments:

  1. happy birthday, beautiful!<3

    the cake looks so delicious and pretty:)
    amazing bag !<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday!

    love it!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    don't forget to enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is so amazing! Look you had a great birthday ☺ X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is perfect! Happy belated birthday, looks like it was amazing

    Xenia
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake looks so chic!


    quoi-alors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing cake! whoah Happy birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cake is so wickedly amazing!
    The detail just blows me away. The Eiffel Tower, the baguettes and croissants, the French colors.
    Holy moly! Your friend definitely has some crazy awesome skills!
    As for that Chanel bag, man I'm so jealous of you right now!
    Your sister seems like a great family member and if I remember correctly from previous photos, she looks a lot like you. You two are seriously too cute!

    Happy belated birthday Aimee!
    I hope you had the most wonderful day ever and got treated like a princess! :)


    ~Alice
    Ainfinitaire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god that cake is super amazing! The colours inside are so cool (: your chanel bag is gorgeous too xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday!

    That is the most incredible cake I have ever ever seen, oh my gosh! And that Chanel bag is amazing, you're so luck! Hope you had a lovely time xxx

    dozen dresses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday! That cake looks delicious! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...almost looks too good to eat (emphasis on almost!)


    xx

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

merci beaucoup! ♥
xoxo